Isthmus Dental, Ltd - Dentist Madison, WI
From first contact at Isthmus Dental Ltd, our Madison dentists are committed to your individual attention and provide personalized oral health care tailored for your unique dental needs and goals. We create the ultimate stress-free and comfortable dental experience for you. Your health and comfort are our top priorities, and we do what it takes to help every patient understand their symptoms and treatment options in a relaxed office setting.
Dr. Wozniak and Dr. Vu look forward to helping you achieve your healthiest smile!
It is our mission to educate and provide our patients with the best dental care in Madison. For that reason, we've designed this website to provide you with all of the important information you need to make healthy decisions about your teeth and gums. We encourage you to browse our office page, service details and patient education library whenever you have a question about our practice or your oral health.
Achieving quality dental care shouldn't be difficult, so at Isthmus Dental Ltd we make it simple to achieve your healthiest, most beautiful smile. Whether you are looking for information on implants, teeth whitening, crowns, or preventive care, you can learn more about all of your options from our services page. For your convenience, you can also request an appointment online with our Madison dentist and download patient forms directly from our website.
Feel free to contact our Madison office with any questions. Free parking available. We look forward to meeting you and making each visit to our office a positive experience.
We are still following current recommendations from the CDC for medical facilities and have the following precautions in place to help protect our patients, staff, and community.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. We will review these same questions to note any changes when you arrive for your appointment.
- We are asking of our patients is to complete a COVID-19 screening online under "Patient Forms" two days prior to your appointment online or by calling our office.
- Patients are required to wear a mask while in our office. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- We will provide you with hand sanitizer that you may use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for your use as needed.
- We provide each patient with protective eye wear for their appointment. This eye wear is sterilized after each patient use, but if you feel more comfortable bringing your own, we encourage you to do so.
- We prefer that you come alone to your appointment in order to reduce the number of people in the reception area. A care-giver or a parent may accompany the patient.
- Please arrive 10 or fewer minutes before your appointed time.
- Please call when you have arrived and we will let you know when we are ready for you to come into the office.
- Please minimize the personal items you bring with you.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will be checking your temperature when you arrive for your appointment. We are also screening our team members every morning. Team members and patients who do not pass the recommended readings will be asked to reschedule.
We are using industry leading practices to help protect our patients and team.
Disinfection and Air-Filtration:
- We have purchased fourteen Medify Air medical grade HEPA air purifiers with multi-stage filtration of particles down to 0.1 microns, which is smaller in size than Covid-19 at approximately 0.125 microns. Every room in our facility will have an air purifier, including each of our patient treatment rooms, one in the waiting room and one at our front desk area. All fourteen purifiers will be operating continuously throughout the day. You can learn more about these air purifiers at https://medifyair.com/
- To ensure air traveling through our facility from our heating and cooling system is disinfected, we have invested in a medical grade UV-C light system for our HVAC. There are 2 lights, one positioned at the return and one positioned at the supply of our HVAC system. This will allow the maximum time and exposure of the air to the UV-C light. You can learn more about this system here: https://www.honeywellhome.com/us/en/products/air/uv-air-purifiers/uv-air-purifier-with-airbright-odor-absorption-uv2400u5000-u/
- We will continue to use EPA approved surface disinfecting solutions and using disinfecting protocols recommended by the CDC and OSHA between each patient. We will be increasing the frequency of disinfection of all hard surfaces in the patient waiting room, front desk, patient bathroom, door handles & light switches.
Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Our team is provided with the highest quality PPE available.
- Due to the additional PPE that our team will be wearing, we will be keeping our office cooler. You may want to dress more warmly for your appointment.
We will continue to closely monitor updates from the ADA, CDC, OSHA and the Department of Health Services and will continue to seek guidance from these agencies. We will keep you informed of any changes.
We are so happy to be seeing you again and will answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. If you would like to make an appointment, please call our office at 608-257-0116.
Thank you for your continual support. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors and friends to our office.
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Jerzy Wozniak
Dr. Jerzy Wozniak graduated from the University of Illinois – Chicago, earning his dental degree in 2003.
Dr. Fatima Wasti
Dr. Fatima Wasti graduated from the highly regarded Tufts University - School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Golden Vu
Dr. Golden Vu graduated from Loyola University Chicago in 1997 with a B.S. degree in Biology